Friday, August 28, 2015

Trip to Kyoto, Part 2

Continuing my day trip to Kyoto as part 2:
We hid from the rain in a nearby souvenir shop where I bought a pack of chopsticks. After the rain let up, we walked back down from the hill that the temple was on and got on a bus.
From there we rode the bus to (basically) downtown Kyoto. We walked along many businesses and eventually found the Anime and Magna shop we were looking for. I've never seen so much anime and manga merchandise in one place before. It was amazing.
After spending roughly 40 minutes in the shop, we left to go get dinner. Along the way we stopped at a CD store where I bought an album by MAN WITH A MISSION called '5 years, 5 wolves, 5 souls'. It is their 5th anniversary album.
From there we went to the noodle shop. I got Curry Udon and Chicken Tenpa (fried chicken). It was absolutely DELICIOUS. 
We went home after that. Glad to be back because my feet hurt quite a bit afterwards Haha. Thus ended our day trip to Kyoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment