Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hokkaido Trip: Miku Snow Town

Day 3, Part 3
(Austin)

    We headed to the airport to fly back towards Osaka. We arrived with excess time so Elijah and Ryosuke went to look for souvenirs to buy burn I went to a special store at the top floor of the New Chitose airport: Miku Snow Town.

    Miku Snow Town is a store that specializes in the Snow Miku theme of Hatsune Miku. They have the store, which has a huge range of products, but they also have a small cafe and a Snow Miku museum. The level of dedication oh this "town" was actually quite impressive and enjoyable to see.

I purchased...way more than I want to admit, however I actually took no pictures of the inside of the store or cafe. My mistake. I bought a phone case for my sister, Emily, a lot of postcards, and many other collectible items. While doing this... I lost track of time..

    Elijah and Ryosuke started to blow up my phone with messages, requesting that I make my way back downstairs to the security line. I still hadn't gone into the museum yet, so I hurried into it and took all the pictures attached to this post. I was certainly pressing my luck. I hurried down stairs, through the massive crowd and made my way to the security line. The line was so long that we were afraid that we were going to miss our plane. They split the security line so that people who had flights leaving soon could get through sooner. After passing through security we ran to the gaye which was already boarding. Incredibly close

    We made it on the plane and settled in for the flight back to Osaka.


No comments:

Post a Comment