Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day Off, Karaoke Time!

(Austin) On wednesday I have no classes. Super lucky right? Well, on Wednesday Nov 3 a bunch of of decided to get together for Karaoke.  We went to our typical karaoke place, Ring-Hirakata.


It is really close to Hirakatashi Station. 
For 3 hours (with membership card) it is only 400 Yen. やすい!(yasui) (it means cheap).

Our group consisted of Elijah, Nygel, Misato, Rina, Yusaka, Georgia, Tomohiro and myself. Yusaku, Georgia and Tomohiro had to come a bit after we started due to classes. We met at school around 5pm and started our session at Ring around 5:30pm. We stayed until like 9:30, which is more than 3 hours, so we had to pay 600 yen instead of 400. Still cheap! 

It was a TON of fun. We actually took pictures this time, so I'll drop those near the end of the post. We sang a bunch of Disney songs this time including:

Ali Ababwa. (Aladdin)
I sang this one. Nigel chimed in some.

You'll be in My Heart (Tarzan)
Sang by Elijah, I chimed in some.

The Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
Sang by Georgia and I.

And of course. You know we -HAD- to do it.
Yes. Frozen reared its head.

Let it Go (Frozen)
Sang by Elijah and I (but also by everyone there)


There were, of course, a few other Disney songs and many many non-Disney songs. It was a ton of fun and I can't wait to go back.
After Karaoke, we all went down to Takebashi Ramen which is about a 2 minute walk from Ring. Delicious as always.
Here are the pictures taken that night.












I rolled some dice when we paid and won something from the cabinet.
Misato grabbed the mushroom plushie :p

No comments:

Post a Comment